- 2021-06-17 20:11:03 - SolaWave PRIME DAY Promo!! SolaWave
- 2021-06-17 12:10:27 - $80 OFF, $109.99 Goodee YG600 1080P Support, home theater projector Goodee
- 2021-06-17 08:11:30 - DADS N' GRADS 20% OFF SALE! Larson Jewelers
- 2021-06-17 08:11:28 - Sitewide Sale – Shop 50% Off Your Order from Jessica London JessicaLondon.com
- 2021-06-17 08:11:10 - Happy Father's Day! Get 35% Off Any 12-Month Plan With Code ArtistWorks
- 2021-06-17 16:27:06 - Atlas.ti All Licences Page ATLAS.ti
- 2021-06-16 20:11:09 - 15% OFF Site Wide Kiss My Keto
- 2021-06-16 12:11:55 - Online Outlet Exclusive Sale: Take an Extra 30% Off Already-Reduced Prices! Valid… Vera Bradley Outlet
- 2021-06-16 08:11:19 - 20% off the top-rated MakerX crafting tools! Worx
- 2021-06-16 08:11:14 - Tesvor S6 Laser robot vacuum-save 65$ OFF only for www.tesvor.com Tesvor
- 2021-06-16 08:11:13 - Tello - 25% OFF Any Plan for 6 Months Tello
- 2021-06-16 08:11:13 - Free Economy Shipping on Orders $50 or More at TackleDirect.com! Use Promo… Tackle Direct
- 2021-06-16 08:11:07 - Buy a Periosciences Natural Kit and Get a Free Natural Toothpaste! PerioSciences
- 2021-06-16 08:10:40 - Cellucor Fathers Day BOGO50 C4
- 2021-06-16 08:11:01 - Enjoy Up to 40% Off Online & In Stores at MCM! MCM
- 2021-06-16 08:02:02 - 45% OFF Coupon for Mi Watch Lite Gshopper
- 2021-06-16 08:10:52 - Save $5 on orders over $25 Harmon Face Values
About Amazon Prime DayThe first Prime Day was a relatively small affair compared the behemoth it has become. Back in 2015, just 9 countries were included in Prime Day and more than 34.4 million items were ordered during the 24-hour period - amounting to 398 items per second. Hundreds of thousands of deeply discounted Amazon devices - such as the Kindle, Echo, and Fire streaming devices - were sold as were more than 24,000 Instant Pot 7-in-1 programmable pressure cookers. But that was just to name a few, Amazon sellers using the company's Fulfillment by Amazon program saw a 300% increase in sales that first year indicating huge deals on nearly everything Amazon sells. Last year, 17 countries participated in the event and the tally was more than 100 million items ordered, or more than 771 items per second of the 36-hour event. That year, the Fire TV Stick, and the Echo Dot were the biggest sellers among Amazon products. Customers ordered more than 5 million toys, beauty products, PCs and accessories, apparel, and kitchen products. Millions of dollars were saved at the newly acquired Whole Foods as part of the Prime Day deals and more than 300,000 Instant Pots were sold.
Amazon says to expect more than a million Prime Day deals, from top brands including Panasonic, Keurig, Under Armour, Coleman, Simple Joys by Carter's, adidas, Lacoste, Marvel, and many more. Amazon already has a number of early Prime Day deals live on the site, which you can start shopping now. See the top deals below and keep checking back as we update this post with the latest Prime Day deals, discounts and offers.
Deals are released in phases throughout the day, across all types of products - discounts are generally on a par with Black Friday, and often have a strong focus on Amazon's own gear such as the Echo, Show, and Fire Stick.
There's none of the stress of the dreaded Black Friday in November - you can search for bargains from your phone, laptop, or tablet whilst lounging at home - none of the frantic mobs running around Tesco trying to find a bargain TV.
Being a Prime member means much more than just free next-day delivery now - you also get access to Prime Video, Prime Music, and Twitch Prime - which gives you loads of free gaming bundles, too.
How Amazon Deals Are Organized
First, you have to be an Amazon Prime member to participate in the sales event. If you're not already a Prime member, you can take advantage of Amazon's free 30-day Prime trial offer to shop the sale. Cancel before the trial period ends and you won't be charged.
The company runs several types of promotions for Prime Day. To start, Lightning Deals are promotions on specific items. They usually last only for a certain amount of time-sometimes just a few minutes-or until the item sells out. And new ones can pop up as frequently as every 5 minutes.
Amazon's Prime Day Spotlight Deals typically have the most inventory, so you have a better chance of getting the product you want. It's also usually easy to take advantage of the Gold Box Deals of the Day, which last 24 hours before being replaced by new ones. However, they can also sell out, so it's always best to act quickly on those deals.
By asking, 'Alexa, what are your deals?' you can get access to exclusive deals not available elsewhere, or the ability to shop certain deals an hour or so earlier than people just going to the Amazon website.
Download Amazon's smartphone app. It allows you to get 'sneak peek' advance notice of deals and to sign up for alerts. The app will also let you see upcoming Lightning Deals before they're active. You can use the app to create a 'Watch this deal' list, so you can get notifications when they're about to go live.
Click the 'Join Waitlist' button for Lightning Deal items that are sold out before you get a chance to buy them. Items are deleted from a person's shopping cart after 15 minutes if they haven't completed the purchase, and you'll get an alert if you're next in line.
Use the free Amazon Assistant plug-in, which is available for most common browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, and Safari. It can help you compare products and prices while searching and shopping online or get notifications when deals go live. It also provides Amazon shortcuts right in your browser.
Download the Amazon App for Mobile Purchases
Amazon's main website works just fine on desktop and mobile devices, but don't overlook its user-friendly app. The app is especially useful for shoppers stuck at work during Prime Day's peak hours, as many employers frown on workers shopping (or conducting any personal business at all) on work-issued devices.
Beyond the obvious perks of a crisper shopping experience in a smaller package, Amazon's mobile app offers:
- Voice-assisted shopping using the Amazon Alexa assistant
- Real-time order tracking and notifications
- Direct chat support from Amazon's customer assistance team
- Single-tap shopping with your smartphone camera
AMAZON PRIME DAY ACTIVITIES
Become an Amazon Prime member
If you aren't' an Amazon Prime member yet, Amazon Prime Day is a great time to join in the fun - and the deals. Amazon offers a 30-day trial period for free, or you can sign up for the full year and get free shipping, streaming, and other perks all year long, and of course, all the great deals on Amazon Prime Day!
Follow the deals
Amazon Prime Day involves thousands of deals, including lightning deals, which only last for a certain amount of time, usually a few hours, or until stock runs out. Follow Amazon on Twitter to keep track of the deals yourself.
The whole point of Amazon Prime Day is to buy, buy, buy, and you haven't really celebrated this holiday of commercialism unless you participate! Do some early holiday shopping, buy yourself a treat, or just pick up something you've been needing. Whatever you get, you'll save money - and that's the whole point!
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2021).