- 2021-04-13 06:16:20 - The Luxury Collection Find the latest deals and discounts at Green Monday Marriott
- 2021-04-12 04:22:29 - 20% Off Cherokee Brands Medical Scrubs Collection
- 2021-04-12 04:22:02 - APRIL SPECIAL - 25% Off ALL Orders Over $100 Baked Cravings
- 2021-04-10 12:12:48 - Orders of $Save on The Laura Geller Products You Want. Get 20%… Laura Geller
- 2021-04-10 12:12:38 - Tax Refund Sale - Up To $79 Off Ewin Gaming Chairs and… E-WIN
- 2021-04-10 09:13:41 - Mother's day promo: Use code and enjoy 15% off sitewide on mirta.com Mirta
- 2021-04-10 09:13:30 - Save $5 on orders over $25 Harmon Face Values
- 2021-04-09 20:13:01 - F-Secure SAFE - EN F-Secure
- 2021-04-09 16:15:36 - 8% Off for Outdoor Cameras Netvue
- 2021-04-09 12:14:20 - Easter Specials - 15% OFF on Any Order PrintPapa
- 2021-04-09 12:14:03 - Up to 60% off for first time orders on ContactsCart Hubble
- 2021-04-09 08:09:42 - Stack More, Save More – Up to 20% Off Sactionals. Plus, Fast… Lovesac
- 2021-04-09 09:03:03 - Take $10 Off All Orders $40 Plus With Code: ! Leanin' Tree
- 2021-04-09 08:09:36 - Use code for first time shoppers Le.Mien Design
- 2021-04-09 08:09:08 - 20-50% Off 80+ Top Brands PLUS 60% Off Lenses & Add-Ons FramesDirect
- 2021-04-09 08:08:41 - Sale On Sale! Extra 30% Off Sale Styles at ChineseLaundry.com! Offer Valid… Chinese Laundry
Green Monday Coupon Codes
Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be over, but holiday shoppers searching for a bargain have one more day in store: Green Monday. Green Monday is the second Monday in December. It's also known as Cyber Monday 2 because it's the second biggest day for online holiday shopping.Green Monday is an online retail industry term similar to Cyber Monday. The term was invented by eBay to describe its best sales day in December, usually the second Monday of December.
Green Monday is defined more specifically by business research organization comScore as the last Monday with at least 10 days prior to Christmas. So, let's get something clear. Green Monday is not the day to plant trees in your backyard, set up an elaborate composting system, or tour a National Park. It’s more about banking some greenbacks.
Yes, “green” refers to making money. Why? Because, if it’s one of the biggest days in December for a lot of stores, it should be for you, too! Historically, Green Monday is the second Monday in December.
So, it’s an ideal time to take advantage of those special Green Monday coupons and sales and start saving some buck on your Christmas gifts.In 2007, eBay reported that its busiest day was actually the second Monday in December. That's when shoppers realized they needed to get their gifts orderded, so they would arrive on time for Christmas. eBay was the one who christened it Green Monday.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2021).