- 07:26:32 - Authentic Geekvape Frenzy 950mAh Pod System Kit Pre-order Now
- 07:26:27 - HAPPY EASTER SALE,GET EXTRA 15% OFF SITEWIDE
- 08:04:17 - 15% OFF FOR ANY ORDER ON IVROSE SITEWIDE
- 03:58:19 - Extra 10% off the Mio skincare sale this Easter!
- 03:58:19 - Receive $50 Off your purchase of 2019 regular season NFL tickets totaling…
- 03:58:19 - Free Shipping with No Minimum Spend
- 03:58:19 - Epic Easter Deals!
- 03:58:19 - LAST CHANCE: Up to 30% off BRITA
- 03:58:19 - 20% OFF Top 10 toys for your Best Orgasms Ever!
- 03:58:18 - Up to 70% OFF For Power Tools
- 03:58:18 - 40% off all eBooks [JPY]
- 03:58:18 - AFF - Movado 2600074 for $289
- 03:58:18 - Forever21 NL 30% off Everything
- 03:58:18 - Get $10 Off Any Purchase Of $75 or More! Use Code "…
- 03:58:18 - 10% off Entire Purchase with code coupon code (Exclusions Apply)
- 03:58:18 - Receive FREE Standard Shipping plus $5 off on
- 03:58:18 - LIMITED TIME OFFER! Get Free Shipping and Free
- 03:58:19 - FREE Erno Lazslo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask (worth $30) when you spend…
- 03:58:19 - 25% off Select The North Face Apparel
- 03:58:18 - Bluebella Soldes de Printemps jusqu'à 50% de réduction
Affiliate Exclusive! 60% Off Men's MetaTherm Down Jacket with promo code MHWWINTER60 at MountainHardwear.com! New colors added! Valid 1/17-1/30.
Subscribe to Bridal Guide Magazine, just $4.99/year from DiscountMags.com! Use Promo Code: coupon code
Subscribe to Consumer Reports Magazine, just $17.99/year from DiscountMags.com! Use Promo Code: coupon code
The latest deals and discounts at ePromos
Prom night, one of the most famous events in high school, is the nighttime dance similar to a debutance ball. There are two proms, one for Seniors and one for Juniors, both of which are held around the end of the school year. The tradition for prom is that the kids go in couples, usually the boy asks the girl out, but it also happens that the girl asks the boy. Of course, nowadays, same-sex couples also attend proms and some kids even choose to go alone, but traditionally it's a date night. Prom, or promonade dance, is a sem-formal, black tie, dance. During prom night, a Prom Queen and Prom King are announced. Please note that this doesn't happen at all proms, but in general it's likely to happen. These titles are awarded to students, who have been elected by students of the school prior to prom. It's might be that the Prom King and Queen are given crowns to wear. After the crowning they will be photographed together. Proms have been held since the 19th century, although proms pictures were not included in yearbooks until the 1930s. During that time prom was just an ordinary dance, but later it became more and more important. For some kids it's the most important event in their entire high school life. In the early 20th century prom was a simple dance where high school seniors wore their best clothes. In 1920 prom became an annual class banquet, where students just wore party clothes and had the dance afterwards. In 1950 Americans started gaining more money and that resulted in proms becoming more extravagant. High school gyms were still used to sophomore dances, but proms moved to hotel ballrooms and country clubs. Also the competition became fiercer, while teens competed to have the best dress, the best way of transportation to the prom and even the best looking date. Also being crowned to Prom Queen became more and more important, as student felt that the Prom Queen title was the ultimate distinction of popularity.